Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Sunday, April 8, 2012

Outside my window... Sun, clear blue skies, and no wind!

I am thinking... It is Easter Sunday morning and what that means to me and my family.

I am thankful for... That Christ is risen!

From the kitchen... Chocolate Chip Muffins are baking in the oven for breakfast, along with a fruit salad and yogurt. For lunch will be ham, scalloped potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, salad, peach-orange jellied salad, carrots, lemon meringue pie and chocolate cupcakes

I am wearing...  Grey dress pants, muted grey and purple shirt with a purple cardi and my favorite high heel grey boots.

I am creating... X-Stitching some pillowcases.

I am going... To church this morning, my parents later today and this week we have to drive our daughter back to school - an 8-hour drive one way.

I am reading... What Happened to My Life? Finding New Passion, Purpose and Joy by Dana Demetre

I am praying for... My daughter.

Pondering these words... And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 ESV

I am STILL hoping... To go to the mountains.

I am hearing... Quiet.

Around the house... Hope to finish painting the guest room this week as well as some yardwork.

One of my favorite things... Having the whole family home :)

A few plans for the rest of the week... Painting, Planting and Gardening work, and a road trip.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...




Card I made for my parents for Easter.
Have a blessed Easter everyone :)

Thank you Peggy for the The Simple Woman's Daybook {follow links to read more}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!