Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dining Room Vignette


I have a little corner cupboard
that sits in my dining room.


It had some white flowers there
but when I found this cute little
birdhouse/flower arrangement at Wal-Mart
I knew it would cheer up this little corner.


I added the egg holder tealights
and the doilie was crocheted by my neighbor.
It is a beautiful soft yellow.


The two little birds from Michaels
add the finishing touch
and brighten up this little corner
of the dining room.

I am joining...
Nita at Mod Vintage Life for Mod Mix Monday
Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Jann at Have a Daily Cup from Mrs. Olsen for Share Your Cup Thursday
A Ruffled Nest for Friday Pretties



13 comments:

  1. I love that little birdhouse flower arrangement. It screams, Welcome Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birdhouse and flowers add a little bit of Spring to your corner cupboard! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute...love the touch of spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY a mill for coming and joining me.

    x0x0,
    /chie

    P.S.
    I am your follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments and Chubby Chieque - welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Great vignette!
    The bird house is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how pretty! I love having a little table, shelf or corner to decorate and make me smile. This makes me smile, too!
    Blessings,
    Susie
    via Share Your Cup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bird house is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining in on Friday pretties!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetest bird house& I love your two birds! Your neighbour crochet the doillie for you ...wow! Such a pretty corner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. My neighbor does beautiful work and lovees to share - I am blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little touch of Spring. Anything bird related brings a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!