Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook






For today... Sunday, April 1, 2012

Outside my window... Sun is peeking through some overcast clouds.

I am thinking...About what I would like to get done today.

I am thankful for... My family and my home.

From the kitchen... Chocolate Chip Muffins are baking in the oven for breakfast, along with a fruit salad and yogurt. For lunch will be roast chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, broccoli, tossed salad and for dessert, Angel Food Cake with fresh strawberries.

I am wearing...  Black dress pants, floral shirt with a black cardi.

I am creating... Easter cards.

I am going... To church this morning.

I am reading... What Happened to My Life?  Finding New Passion, Purpose and Joy by Dana Demetre

I am praying for... My daughter.

Pondering these words... And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 ESV

I am STILL hoping... To go to the mountains.

I am hearing... The furnace running, otherwise it is quiet as the rest of the house is still sleeping.

Around the house... Hope to finish painting the guest room this week.

One of my favorite things... Pussy Willows

A few plans for the rest of the week... Painting, Baking for Easter, Planting and Gardening work.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


I love the little melted snowdroplet.

Thank you Peggy for the The Simple Woman's Daybook {follow links to read more}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!