Monday, April 16, 2012

Italian Parmesean Potatoes

You know you've come across a good thing
when your husband walks in the door from a long day of work
and the first words out of his mouth are,
"Mmmmm, what smells sooo good."


And that's exactly what happened when I tried this recipe this week.
Better yet, it tasted just as good as it smelled and is so simple to make.


Italian Parmesean Potatoes

2 small potatoes
1/8 cup butter
Grated Parmesean Cheese
Italian Seasonings
Garlic Pepper


Preheat oven to 400F.
Melt butter and pour into an 8x8 pan and spread evenly across the bottom.
Generously sprinkle Parmesean cheese and Italian seasonings
and lightly sprinkle the garlic pepper all over the butter.
Place potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
Place in preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Enjoy!



I am joining...
Lisa at Blessed with Grace for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Miz Helen at Miz Helen's Country Cottage  for Full Plate Thursday
Addicted to Recipes for Scrumptious Sunday
Carole's Chatter for Food on Friday

18 comments:

  1. Yummy yum! These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks yummy, and sounds super easy!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi - They are super delicious. I'm not a huge potatoe fan and I ate 2 halves :)

    Sarah - Thanks! They are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondee - They are great and are super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Potatoes, cheese and butter! Are you kidding? What's not to love! This recipe is so easy even I can manage it. P.S. Thanks so much for the blog award! I feel truly honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer - The ease of this recipe is one of the best parts - next to the taste that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am defintely trying these! I'm always looking for new ways to make potatoes :)

    Here's my TMTT:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/tempt-my-tummy-tuesdays-cinnamon-chip.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Deanna and CollettaKay I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now a follower and I am definitely going to try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Potato that we will just love! Hope you have a fabulous week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crosstown - Welcome!

    Miz Helen - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy and delicious! What a great flavour combo. I will have to remember your recipe! So glad you shared at Scrumptious Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummo! Thanks for linking this in to Food on Friday. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!