Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Basket

My daughter will not be home for Easter break
so I wanted to send her up something a little special.


When I saw this pretty little basket I knew it was meant just for her.


The pale purple, the light organza and the beautiful embroidered flowers
made it stand out from all the other baskets I was looking at.


As well as the little purple and white polka dot bow.


As her dorm room is very tiny
I included one small Easter decoration that could sit on her desk.


And kept the rest to her favorite edible treats
that she can keep or share :)


Then I packaged it up nice and tight
popped it in the mail
with a prayer that it makes it there all in one piece.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet basket! It's so pretty...your daughter will love it.

    I hope your family has a lovely Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!