Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Card - He Is Risen

I decided to make a card for my parents for Easter.


I loved the pale green and pinks in this paper.


The layers complemented each other.


And the jewels added that extra touch.
While the flowers and green lettering added the finishing touches!


The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction
and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. 
~Robert Flatt~


I am joining Cindy at "My Romantic Home" for Show and Tell Friday





And Lorie at "be different, act normal" for Show & Tell Saturday

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combination of the pink and green on this card. I'm sure your parents will appreciate this precious gift that you have made for them.

    I hope that you have a pleasant Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!