Friday, April 27, 2012

Easy Pillow Make Over


I have had these pillows (below)
since we moved into this house
over 12 years ago.


I had found the cloth at a garage sale
and the colors matched perfectly
with my dining room.
As you can tell though,
they have become quite faded over the years.


When I saw these pillow covers in Dollarama
I knew they were the perfect thing
to revive my old pillows.


All I had to do was unzip the back
and put the old pillows inside.


And as quick and simple as that
my old pillows were revived!

I am joining...
Lorie at Be different...Act normal for Show and Tell Saturday
Shannon at Cozy Home Scenes for the Cozy Home Party




9 comments:

  1. What a nice and quick little project to make a big difference. I have some pillows that could use some reviving.
    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look perfect for the season too! I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get to town and check this out. I have used Dollorama pillow covers before but they weren't as pretty as the ones you found. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pillow update. Love butterflies. We don't have a Dollarama here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Betty. It's too bad you don't have one - I get some great finds there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great update. The butterflies are cute and perfect for spring and summer. Love that you made such a big impact to your home for so little money. I'm a bit behind on answering everyone this week, but wanted to thank you for dropping by my party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!