Friday, July 29, 2016

Daring to go Pillow-less


Pillow look so pretty in pictures.


But honestly, my pillow reality is a little less than pretty.


The minute someone goes to sit in the room,
the pillows get piled onto a chair
or put beside the chair
and then the electronics get stuffed
in between or on top of the pillows.


So, in order to keep my life a lot simpler,
I have decided to go pillow-less -
at least for now.


I added the red couch slipcover
to give the room a pop of color
and added a tan throw blanket,
and the rest of the room has
a simple and clean look -
perfect for summer.


Do pillows work for you?

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. My husband absolutely hates those decorative throw pillows. I have very few and those I have made myself and have to use where he doesn't sit. I actually prefer the look of no pillows -- he is right, they are just clutter especially when people take them off the chair/sofa and put them on the floor or the table or, as I discovered the other day, under the table. Simple is best. I commend you for your bravery to go pillow-less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My husband was not a fan of the pillows either. I am enjoying the new clutter free look. Thanks for stopping by and sharing :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!