Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Week In Review


What a week it has been
travelling to various doctor appointments
for family members.
Most appointments did bring good news however,
of healing and improved health.
Saturday I was finally able to spend a whole day at home
which I needed very much.

From the kitchen this week...

Various new recipes as we try to go
sugar-free, gluten free and lactose free.

~Chicken & Kale Soup~

~Thai Cucumber Salad~

~Beef Stir-Fry~


Around the home this week...

Not a lot of extra things as I was out so much,
just tried to keep up with the basics.


I did get the coffee maker cleaned
and worked on making a menu plan.


It was also nice enough to hang some laundry.
Our weather has been so cool lately.



Around the yard this week...


Hubby decided to clean out his garage!


He put together this bird bath that his mom
gave us for our wedding anniversary.


I got to the flowerpots and did some
deadheading of the flowers. 


I also trimmed up my herbs.


And have quite a few to dry.


And I even found time to start on a project
that got put on hold.


I hope you had a great week!

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!