Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
The bookwork and paperwork is at an acceptable level. Not completely done but at a good place. The bedroom still needs work (I think I'll need to work on that tonight for sure). I have alot of the planning done for our upcoming holidays. My crafts are planned, my supply lists are made and recipes have been gathered. Now it is time to start the doing. The silliness brought us a lot of laughter this week. Definately something to keep in mind - silliness can be a good thing :)
This week I need to:-
1. Pray for my daughter. She is heading off for another college tour/youth event which is 8 hours from home. She has her heart set on this college and will be talking to an admissions advisor when there. I see her making wise and responsible decisions - she is growing up so fast - so I pray that things will work out for the best for her - job wise, financially, etc. as well as safety as they travel. The weather here has been frightful and the roads can deterioriate quite quickly.
2. Hubby has Friday off work and we are planning a "day date" so I need to plan some fun things that we can do.
3. Keep on task for my holiday plans and keep working on the crafting projects and cards I want to get done.
4. Make sure my day in the city is organized with all that I need to do written down so I can get maximum efficiency and not forget anything.
5. I have started x-stitching some pillowcases and I want to get a good portion done this week.
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~