Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Saturday, October 26, 2013

Outside my window... It is still dark.

I am thinking... Of the fun things I get to do this week.

I am thankful for... Great talks with my daughter.

From the kitchen...
~Sunday: Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Buns, Broccoli, Corn, Tossed Salad, Chocolate Upside Down Cake
~Monday: Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken, Carrots, Asian Salad, No Melt Sundae Pie
~Tuesday: Cheesy Tomato Skillet, Baked Zucchini, Tossed Salad, Rocky Road Cake
~Wednesday: Cheesy Meatloaf, Baked Veggies, Tossed Salad, Chocolate Upside Down Cake
~Thursday: Beef on a Bun, Peas, Cauliflower, Salad, No Melt Sundae Pie
~Friday:  Simple Chicken Bake, Turnip, Beans, Tossed Salad, Rocky Road Cake
~Saturday: Leftover Smorg

~Rocky Road Cake~
 
I am wearing...

I am creating... Photo albums for my son and daughter for Christmas.

I am reading... Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman by Elizabeth George

I am praying for... Family members

Pondering these words... Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.  ~Rachel Carson~
  
I am still hoping... To finish some projects.

I am hearing... The dishwasher & the massage chair

Around the house... Things are getting collected for my daughter's monthly care package

One of my favorite things... Sending parcels

A few plans for the rest of the week...
~Monday:  Horticultural Society Meeting
~Tuesday: Day Date w/Hubby
~Wednesday: Housecleaning Day
~Thursday: Errands & Grocery Shopping
~Friday: Work Outside - weather permitting
~Saturday: Parent's Anniversary
 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

 


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am joining...
Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. Love your menus, and your weekly schedule! Love it that you send your daughter a monthly care package! I'm sure she looks forward to it as much as you look forward to making/sending it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! I know she looks forward to them :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!