Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I-Pad Card

 
When I saw this card idea on Pinterest
I knew it would be the perfect card to make
for my son for his birthday.
To see the original version and full instructions
check out tipjunkie.com 

 
First I cut out the frame of the card.
 
 
Then I found a background that suited my sons interests.

 
I googled Ipad images and printed and cut them out.

 
Then I carefully glued them on the card,
trying to get the buttons in as accurate order as I could.

 
Then I took my silver pen
and went carefully around the edge
and used it to create the button.

 
I lined the inside of the card with simple white paper
and put a Happy Birthday verse. 
 

 
I was pleased with the finished result
and the smile it put on my son's face
made it all that much better!
 
 
 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea! And knowing your son appreciated your efforts really was the payoff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! And your right - the smile on his face made the card priceless :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!