Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Sunday, October 20, 2013

Outside my window... It is dark and raining.

I am thinking... How I am looking forward to a week at home this week.

I am thankful for... Safe travels.

From the kitchen...
~Sunday: Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Buns, Gravy, Cauliflower w/cheese sauce, Corn, Tossed Salad, Angel Food Cake w/Strawberries
~Monday: Pork Chops w/Gravy, Mashed Turnip, Garlicky Green Beans, Tossed Salad, Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Cake
~Tuesday: Peppers & Chicken Stir-Fry, Rice, Baked Zucchini, Asian Salad, Chocolate Cake
~Wednesday: Better Than Ever Beef Enchiladas, Honey Glazed Carrots, Tossed Salad, Angel Food Cake w/Strawberries
~Thursday: Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice, Peas, Cauliflower, Tossed Salad, Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Cake
~Friday:  Asian Hot Slaw w/Rice, Chocolate Cake
~Saturday: Leftover Smorg

I am wearing... Blue sweater with textured blue cardigan, Jeans

I am creating... A x-stitch sampler

I am reading... Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman by Elizabeth George

I am praying for... Family members

Pondering these words... If I couldn't use words to speak, what would my life be saying? ~Evinda Lepins~
  
I am still hoping... To finish some projects.

I am hearing... Rain on the window, the massage chair, the dryer

Around the house... A bit of clutter is beginning to pile up after too many busy weeks in a row.

One of my favorite things... The crackling of the fire!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
~Monday:  Catch up on housecleaning
~Tuesday: Work outside - weather permitting
~Wednesday: Housecleaning Day
~Thursday: Errands
~Friday: Review Monthly Goals and Plan Goals for November
~Saturday: Girls Day Out
 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

~Broom corn from my parent's garden~


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am joining...
Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. I love your organizational skills...I believe I've mentioned that before. I have incorporated a couple of things into my daily plan now. Thanks so much~ I'm now adding you to my "reader" so that I don't miss any of the wonderful things you do around your blog. :-) I'm also going to give you a "follow".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!