Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chocolate Upside Down Cake

 
When I saw this recipe for Chocolate Upside Down Cake
I knew I wanted to try it.
 
 
I loved the fact that this cake didn't call for special ingredients
and it is pretty quick and simple to make.

 
For the recipe and instructions click

 
It smells delicious even before you get it into the oven.

 
And once it is done you have a moist, delectable cake.

 
Perfect with a cup of tea. 
 
 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...that does look yummy. Maybe that can be next week's "treat" here. I did an upside down apple pie a few weeks ago that we really liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like a chocolate version of Lazy Daisy Cake :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!