Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh Dear, I Think Hubby Lost His Camera

Yup, I am pretty sure his camera is gone for good -
to me that is LOL
My camera has been underperforming so today I decided to grab his camera and give it a whirl.
I was very happy with the pictures it took.


Mind you, after the pictures my camera has been taking anything would be good.
But I really was impressed.




And since he very, rarely uses it...
and I hate to see it just sitting there not being used...
well....
I figured I may as well use it.

Now, just to let him know that he lost his camera ;)

4 comments:

  1. Well, there's no point in a camera just waiting to be used.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Alana!

    I had to laugh when I saw the title of your post...because this past weekend we almost literally lost ours when my son was on the roof and he asked me to toss it up so that he could snap some photos. Well, my throw wasn't the greatest...Josh took a dive for it...my husband almost had a heart attack...the camera landed in about 2 feet of snow...but...it still works!

    By the way, your photos with your "new" camera are fabulous!

    Have a blessed day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - That's funny LOL I'm glad your camera is okay. I am enjoying playing with my "new" camera. Thankfully hubby said I can use it all I want :) ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!