Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
My daughter made it home safe and they had fairly good roads. There was a storm warning but the storm didn't come until late Sunday night and they were home before it came. She loved the college and is planning on sending in her application this week.
This week I need to:-
1. Hubby has a cold so I need to make sure he gets the extra attention and nutrition to get over it quickly.
2. Get photos and transcripts and finance forms ready for the college application.
3. Finish up the Valentine's Day projects.
4. I've started a new x-stitch project and I would like to have it done by the end of February so I need to make sure I get some work done on it.
5. Do some extra bleaching and cleaning to keep those cold germs away from the rest of us.
6. Keep the week low key so we can all get some rest.
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~