Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
Hubby seems to be over the worst of his cold and the rest of us are still healthy and for that I am very thankful.
This week I need to:-
1. Finish up the paperwork for the college application. Once she gets her reference forms back we should be able to get it mailed off.
2. Start on the birthday and anniversary cards I would like to make.
3. Continue working on my x-stitch project. I am making good progress so far and just need to keep the momentum going.
4. Get caught up on other paper and book work that needs doing.
5. Make sure my daughter finishes studying and writes her Biology exam this week.
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~