Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherised Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
This week I commit to:-
1. Making a schedule for the week.
2. Keeping to that schedule as closely as possible.
3. Make sure my daughter adequately prepares and then writes her math exam.
4. Finish my fall craft project.
5. Spending extra time in prayer for my family.
~Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. (Virginia Satir)~