Monday, September 13, 2010

Hearts for Home


Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherised Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.



This week I commit to:-

1. Making a schedule for the week.

2. Keeping to that schedule as closely as possible.

3. Make sure my daughter adequately prepares and then writes her math exam.

4. Finish my fall craft project.

5. Spending extra time in prayer for my family.

~Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. (Virginia Satir)~



2 comments:

  1. Dear Alana,
    I would love to see your fall projects when you are finished.
    What type of things are you scheduling?
    It seems I am always re cheduling. I need to do another one now too.
    I pray your daughter goes well with her exam too.
    I thank you for sharing here. It is always an inpiration for me
    God Bless
    Gae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog description!
    Happy to have had this visit with you today thanks to our friend Gae!
    The last item on your list is a wonderful reminder...thank you:)
    God bless your endeavors toward home and family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!