Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Hearts for Home
Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherised Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
This week I commit to:-
1. Making a big breakfast for hubby as he comes home each morning after a night shift.
2. Start working on the basement room.
3. Help my daughter review for her Social exam.
4. Catching up on phone calls.
5. Start planning our next semester.
~He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home. (John Wolfgang von Goethe)~