Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hearts for Home


Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherised Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.

This week I commit to:-

1. Making a big breakfast for hubby as he comes home each morning after a night shift.

2. Start working on the basement room.

3. Help my daughter review for her Social exam.

4. Catching up on phone calls.

5. Start planning our next semester.


~He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home. (John Wolfgang von Goethe)~


5 comments:

  1. Dear Alana,
    Wow a big breaky sounds delightful to me at any time. We have cereal here mostly.
    Working on the basement room! What are your plans for this? Sounds intreging! Have fun plannign your next emester too
    Prayers for your week
    God Bless
    Gae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alana, what a good wife you are to make hubby a big breakfast! You must miss him when he's on night shift. Hope you get the basement room done the way you want. I agree with Gae-it sounds very interesting :-)
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trish. I do miss him when he's on nights but I try to use the evening catching up on a few things that I wouldn't normally get a chance to do with him around. I will post pictures of my progress on the basement room as it comes along.
    ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think making your hubby a big breakfast every morning is AWESOME! I can't wait to see pics. of the basement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I think the whole family is enjoying it and its not too bad now that I'm getting into the routine of it. I started in the basement today so I should have some starting pics up soon. ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!