Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hearts for Home


Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home.  She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.

Although the week is half over already (I think the long weekend made it go by quicker than normal) I do need to remain focused so here's my list for the remainder of the week.

1.  Finish cleaning the holiday trailer.

2.  Do one extra load of laundry each day in order to finish up the extra bedding that needs washing that came in from the holiday trailer.

3.  Take care of e-mails and phone calls that I have been procrastinating on doing.

4.  Find some new lunch recipes.

5.  This week my schedule seems to be constantly changing so I need to keep up with the changes, go with the flow and not stress too much.


 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alana,
    So glad to have you invoved, even late.
    I am sure you will keep stress free with that attitude.
    I would love to see those lunch recipes too.
    I pray you achieve all you would like
    Have a blessed week
    Gae
    PS I had to tell you how much I love the blog description you have. I agree wholeheartedly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alana, thank you for joining my blog and leaving your lovely comments. Number 3 on your 'to do' list is something I have to catch up with too! God bless you..Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!