Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Hearts for Home
Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home. She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
Although the week is half over already (I think the long weekend made it go by quicker than normal) I do need to remain focused so here's my list for the remainder of the week.
1. Finish cleaning the holiday trailer.
2. Do one extra load of laundry each day in order to finish up the extra bedding that needs washing that came in from the holiday trailer.
3. Take care of e-mails and phone calls that I have been procrastinating on doing.
4. Find some new lunch recipes.
5. This week my schedule seems to be constantly changing so I need to keep up with the changes, go with the flow and not stress too much.