Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Hearts for Home
Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherised Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
Last week I did do big breakfasts every morning. Hubby appreciated it as did the rest of the family. It is something I need to continue to work on doing. I completed the basement room which took me way less time than I thought it would and we are so enjoying having it. I didn't get to planning our next semester so that will definately go back on my list this week.
This week I commit to:-
1. Plan our upcoming semester. I need to get this done because my daughter writes her Social exam on Friday and we will be starting our new semester on Monday. So, now I have a deadline.
2. Garden. I need to finish bringing everything in and cleaning it up. We are supposed to have nice weather this week but it looks like rain is coming by the weekend so I need to be outside most of this week.
3. Help my daughter review for her Social exam.
4. I have a decorating idea for our verandah using some things from the garden so I hope to get that decorated for fall.
5. Breakfast, lunch and supper. I need to make sure that with the busyness of bringing in the garden I don't forget to get good meals on the table for my family.
~I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in the garden at the cool of the day (F. Frankfort Moore)~