Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snow! The Finishing Touch!


There's nothing quite like a gentle snow fall to put the perfect finishing touch on the outdoor Christmas decorations.


So when the sun came out following our overnight snowfall I couldn't resist snapping some pictures.


As friends come to the back door they are greeted with lanterns and trees.



With the branches catching just the right amount of snow to make a pretty picture.


It was love at first sight when I saw these golden cone trees.


I love how they sparkle in the sunlight.
(Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture that here)


Presents greet all our front door company.


And our front gate stands open, welcoming all guests.


With silver ribbon and bows.


And just the right amount of snow.


I am joining Cindy at "My Romantic Home" for Show and Tell Friday

8 comments:

  1. Dear Alana ♥ Absolutely beautiful! So, so pretty! I would love to come by for a visit...so inviting! It is a rainy morning here in Kansas and we are to be in the 60's today! Thank you so much for visiting my "little space" and sharing your kind thoughts! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teri. I always enjoy visiting your space as it is so peaceful and homey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We don't have any snow yet, I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debi! We are supposed to be getting some more snow and I'd be more than happy to send it you way lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alana,
    Your photos are beautiful! You're right, the snow just adds the finshing touch to your pretty decorations! Thank you for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    It looks very Christmasy there. Here we have mild temperatures and rain. I so hope we get some snow before Christmas!
    P.S. You have a great snow globe collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!