Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hearts for Home


Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.

~*~

My daughter will be home from college next week so a lot of my focus this week will be on getting as much ready for Christmas as possible so I won't have to do it once she is home and will have more time to spend with her.  So, this week I need to:-

~*~

1.  Finish off the Christmas baking.

2.  Finish up the last bit of Christmas shopping.

3.  Wrap the presents.

4.  Go over the Christmas Eve menu with my mom to confirm what I will taking for the meal.

5.  Give the house a good cleaning, hopefully before Friday as we have guests coming over.

 

4 comments:

  1. We seem to be doing the same things this week! Enjoy your special time together, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, I hope you enjoy your time together as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy having your girl home!!
    Hope your holiday is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!