Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 
For today...
Sunday, April 18, 2021


Looking out my window...



I am thinking...
Of my Uncle who lost his wife last week.

I am thankful for...
My husband.

One of my favorite things...
Being outside.

I am creating...


I am wearing... 
 Grey joggers and a two toned gray and maroon sweater.

I am hearing...
Instrumental Hymns and the dishwasher.

I am reading... 
The Lords of the North by Bernard Cornell
and
Sacred Rest by Saundra Dalton-Smith

I am learning...
To plan my gardens.

Around the house... 
Cleaned the house top to bottom.

In my kitchen...
Pistachio tarts

In my garden...
An old wasps nest we are leaving in hopes
It will deter them from returning.

Pondering these words... 
“Life doesn’t require that we be the best,
Only that we try our best.”
~H. Jackson Brown Jr.~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Dentist appointment~
~Visit my parents~
~Manicure~
~Monthly shopping trip~

A moment from my day...
~It is a good day for the fireplace~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana


I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!