Sunday, April 4, 2021

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

 


For today...
Easter Sunday
April 4, 2021

Looking out my window...



I am thinking...
That it will be another quiet Easter.

I am thankful for...
The nice weather we have been having.

One of my favorite things...
Brunch with hubby.

I am creating...
A cross-stitch coaster.

I am wearing... 
 Blue leggings and a black shirt.

I am hearing...
Birds singing & a dog barking.

I am reading... 
The Lords of the North by Bernard Cornell

I am learning...
What rest is for me.

Around the house... 
Some flower bed planning.

In my kitchen...
Cinnamon buns and fresh fruit.

In my garden...



Pondering these words... 
“May you never become so busy
You neglect to enjoy
The life you create.”
~Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Spring cleaning~

A moment from my day...


~Pretty nails for Easter~

~~~*~~~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana


I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!