Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Beautiful Saturday


It was a beautiful day with the high reaching 21C.


After spending the morning inside
Giving the house a good cleaning
From top to bottom,
I headed outside for the afternoon.







I did some clean up around the yard.
It is so nice to see things starting to grow.


Hubby spent the day replacing the brakes on my car.
I am glad to have that done.
It was such a beautiful day
It’s hard to believe snow is in the forecast tomorrow
But we do need the moisture.
It is extremely dry and fire bans are in place already.
Moisture, even in the form of snow will be appreciated.

~~~*~~~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!