Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Hearts for Home
Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
Well, I did get a lot done in the garden this week although it is not yet completely finished. Everything else I did accomplish except the apple juice. Unfortunately, due to the time spent getting ready for Thanksgiving/Birthday celebrations I just didn't have time to get it done.
This week I commit to:-
1. Well, after sitting down with my schedule for the week I realized it is actually a very busy week for me so my one goal is to just keep up with the basics.
2. Despite the busyness of the week to keep my focus and heart on the home.
3. Staying focused on the school work that needs to be done.
4. Spend some time with hubby.
5. Our schedule needs some tweeks so I want to get that worked out this week.
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~