Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Simple Christmas Vignette


We have a tall wardrobe that sits by our front door.
It is great for putting in those jackets
when guests come over.


This year I thought I would dress it up a bit for Christmas.
I started off with just some simple greenery
and then added some candles.


But, I felt it needed a little something more.


So I then added a string of silver beads.


And for a finishing touch,
a few red christmas ornaments.


And my favorite part is that the candles
are flameless and are on a timer
so they automatically come on and shut off
after 5 hours in the evening,
giving a nice, soft glow
to our front door entrance.


 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely welcome you've created to your entry, Alana. I love the flameless candles. I never have to worry about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allana. The tall unit with the Christmas decor looks beautiful. Gives a festive look. Love Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the candles are the perfect touch!

    My wish is that your holiday season is filled with peace, love and joy.

    May you and yours be blessed with health and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late or early, Christmas already! looks cute even in June!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!