Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Sunday, July 5, 2015

Outside my window...  Cool, gray and rainy - a nice change from the heat of the past week.

I am thinking... Of the busy week ahead.

I am thankful for... Having my daughter close to home.

From the kitchen...
  Monday: Hubby cooks
  Tuesday:  Spaghetti & Sauce, Ceasar Salad
  Wednesday: Bbq Honey Garlic Sausage, Fresh Garden Potatoes, Salad
  Thursday: Hubby Cooks
  Friday: Camping
  Saturday: Camping
  Sunday:  Camping
 
I am wearing... Black sweats and a coral top

I am creating... A new office/crafting space

I am reading... "The Prodigal Daughter" by Jeffrey Archer

I am praying for... Good weather as we travel on the weekend.

Pondering these words... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck~

I am hoping... We have a relaxing weekend camping.

I am hearing... The air purifier.

Around the house... Soup simmering on the stove & family relaxing

One of my favorite things... Sunshine and birds singing.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
~Sunday:  Church, work & our daughter visits
~Monday:  School & Work
~Tuesday:  Get ready for camping, Luvin' My Home
~Wednesday:  School & Work
~Thursday:  School & Work
~Friday:  School  & Camping
~Saturday:  Camping

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... 



 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am joining...
Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alana! I am visiting from the Simple Woman's Daybook. I am loving your Monday and Thursday menus! What a great quote from Erma Bombeck. So true, isn't it. Wishing you lots of fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those cooking day too! lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
    2. I love Erma's words! You have a busy week with a great menu!

      Delete
  2. Alana, it is so good to see that you are posting again! I think of you often. I am glad your daughter is close by and can visit now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!