Monday, July 6, 2015

Catching Up!


 
Oh my,
how time flies by!
I can't believe it has been
six months since I blogged.
So, what have I been up to
in the past six months?

 
We celebrated birthdays!

 
We spent time with extended family!

 
We started the process of downsizing
in anticipation of a move in the near future.

 
We travelled.

 
Our daughter graduated with her
B.A. in Counselling & Caregiving.

 
We spent time at the ocean.

 
We went camping in the mountains.
I also started school to upgrade my skills
so I have college in the morning
and work in the afternoon.
 
 
In all the busyness of life
I try to remind myself to stop
and enjoy the beauty around me.
 
 
 
 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. WOW, my friend! It has been a very busy 6 months! Congratulations to your daughter for her accomplishment. And to you for adding college to your already busy schedule! You go, Girlfriend! I've missed you and it is so good to read of what is going on with your family. Downsizing for a move? Sounds amazing! Hugs to you, Alana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! I love hearing from you :) and am glad to be back blogging although it will be part time for now! I am looking forward to catching up with you :D

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!