Friday, February 7, 2014

Card for Valentine`s Day

 
February is a busy month of celebrations in our household.
First up is Valentine`s Day and I usually make cards for everyone in the family.
The first one I finished was for my daughter as hers` has to be in the mail this week. 

 
I went with soft roses.
I just loved the floral design on the heart stickers
and the delicate design on the white paper.
 

I always like to add a little extra touch on the inside of the card.

 
Now I just have to bake some cookies
and her Valentine`s parcel will be ready to go :)
 
 
  ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
I am joining...
Have a Daily  Cup of Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday

12 comments:

  1. Your card for your daughter is beautiful, Alana! You have such a creative mind when it comes to card making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, I am sure she will love it. You are so crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special card for your daughter, Alana, and the cookies will be the perfect treat. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty card caught my eye over at the Share Your Cup Thursday party - so pretty!
    Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift to receive in the mail Alana! I just know your daughter loved it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!