Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Creating a Breakfast Bar

 
Since I am often the first one out of the house in the morning
I decided to create a breakfast bar
that would be quick to put out in the mornings
and easy to put away afterwards.
 
 
First I took one of my wooden trays with handles.
On this tray I put the favorite spreads for toast or bagels
that can stored in the cupboard.

 
I then added some homemade Oatmeal mixes.
On the lids I labelled them with the type of Oatmeal
and also put the microwaveable directions.

 
Next came an assortment of bagels or English muffins.
I sliced each one and put them in Ziploc bags
and then labelled them with the type
(i.e. blueberry, cinnamon raisin)
and also the date.

 
They all sit nicely in a little plastic basket
that goes onto the tray.

 
I then made a little tray that can be slipped in and out of the fridge easily.
It has some butter and an assortment of our favorite jams.

 
The dry good tray slips in and out of the cupboard easily
and offers us a breakfast assortment.
In less than a minute I can have the breakfast bar set up.
 

 
Two trays set out by the fruit bowl and toaster
and breakfast is ready!
 
 
  ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!