Sunday, May 1, 2022

How Do You Spend Your Last Day of Vacation?


Our daughter calls our last day of our visit
“Sad Blob Day” 😂
We started off the day with brunch
at Virginia Kitchen.


We then spent some time
on the deck enjoying the flowers
and the weather.





While I started on packing
and my daughter did some cleaning
the guys had naps.


We decided to stretch our legs a bit
and took a neighbourhood stroll.


I wish my neighbourhood stroll was this pretty.





We decided to order in from Carrabba’s for dinner


and finished the evening with some pretty toes.


We managed to keep busy so we weren’t too sad.
We will save that for tomorrow 
when we have to say good bye.

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!