Friday, January 31, 2014

Penguins Are So Cute

 
I usually send a letter or card
once a week to my daughter at school.
Usually with a little something tucked inside,
enough for a coffee,
and often a cute little comic to make her smile
or an interesting little article.


This week I took some time and made this cute little penguin card.
Since she doesn't have any snow where she is
I thought she would enjoy the "Let It Snow" theme.
Every time I see the little penguin it makes me smile!
I hope it makes her smile too :)


 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
I am joining...
My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday

9 comments:

  1. LOVE Penguins!!! Everything penguin!! Great little card.
    -Kat
    www.confessionsoftheperfectmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea! I know your daughter will enjoy the card. It made me smile, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is so cute Alana! How sweet that you send her a card each week. I'm sure she is smiling. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! The penguin is SO cute! I am sure your daughter was happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely thoughtful card. I would gladly donate some snow! See you at SYC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!