Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tulip Brights

 
I usually enjoy winter
but this year it seems to be
extra long and dreary.
 
 
With snow every few days it feels like spring will never come.
 
 
But even if there aren't any signs of spring outside,
that doesn't mean I can't make it spring inside!
 
 
This spring I seem drawn to the bright, bold colors
of red, orange and yellow.
 
 
They are such a nice contrast against the grey skies outside.
 
 
I used orange chargers and my red plates with white accents.
I just love how the inside of the bowl is red while the outside is white.
Yellow and orange napkins overflow from the spring glass.
 
 
It's a perfect table to brighten my day!
 
 
 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!



I am joining...
The Style Sisters for Centerpiece Wednesday
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
Savvy Southern Style for Wow us Wednesdays

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to brighten up your table. Yes we are all weary of winter, even in the south ;-)

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like it has been a long winter for everybody! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Very Pretty - I love when flowers are used down the length of the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is one of my favorite ways to do flowers :)

      Delete
  3. Tulips....I absolutely love them and the way you have played off the colors of these. No matter what's going on outside, this is a very warm and cheery table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alana, quite pretty. I am ready for a real spring.. we had a blast of winter this last week and then 80 today! I love your table with the heart warming tulips! Have a beautiful evening and a blessed Easter. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's finally beginning to feel a little like spring here too. We actually had rain today - rain - not snow - so exciting - lol! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter!

      Delete
  5. Your table is very bright and pretty! Love your spring glasses and your sweet little bird. The colors are just right for what seems to be neverending cold and dreary days. Thanks for sharing, visting from BNOP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bold colors that you have used on your table. I am so anxious for the arrival of spring. It's hard to believe, as I look out the window upon snow-covered ground, that last year at this time I had the air conditioner running.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pattie. It has been a long dreary winter for most I think. Spring has to arrive soon!

      Delete
  7. So cheerful. Spring is coming for you. Hang on. I love your delightful tulips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hopeful it will be here soon! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Tulips are my favorite:) Your table looks beautiful and springy! I can't wait for spring either. We had some snow flurries earlier today in my neck of the woods. Hopefully spring is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure will get here eventually! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!