Saturday, April 9, 2022

Weekend Shopping Adventure

 

With things beginning to open up in our neck of the woods
my mom & I decided it was high time to do a girl's day out shopping.
It turned out to be more of an adventure than I anticipated
I should have known better than not to double check
shopping hours but by now I figured things would be pretty much
"back to normal".
We met up at the mall and stopped at Michaels
where I picked up this cute little photo box,
supplies for an upcoming project,
and some cross stitch and scrapbooking supplies.



We also cruised through all the spring decor to get some ideas
before hitting the thrift stores.
Next stop was thrift store #1 but they didn't open until 11:00 am
so we decided to head over the other end of the city
and check out the thrift store there.
Surely, that one would be open but as we drove up
everything was still locked up.
We decided to check out a few other stores and come back,
it would have to be open by then.
Nope, not until 12 so we hit a few more stores,
had some lunch and then finally made it back
for some thrift shopping.


I did find these small glass baking pans
which I had been wanting as I need to bake smaller
now that there are only two of us at home.
One more store stop and I found this nice lightweight housecoat
that I was looking for to put in the guest room.


This was one case where the "early bird did not get the worm"
but after a slower start we did all right anyways.

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!