Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Spring in the Porch


Welcome friends to our back door.
We live in a small town where everyone comes to the back door.


I love our back door porch which has lots of space
for families and friends when they come in
to hang their jackets and take off their boots.


I have put out a few spring decorations
which makes it feel so bright and fresh.


I am loving the soft pastels
after the whites of winter.




This little box holds slippers for our guests,
just in case they get cold feet.


My mom loves to knit them and keeps me well stocked
so friends are always able to take home a pair.




This little bench is so handy to sit down on when putting on your shoes.
It is actually a toy box that my father made for my son
when he was small.


My son hasn't claimed it for his house yet
so I will enjoy while it is still here.




I always like putting potpourri in my glass vases.
I think it looks pretty and gives off a pretty, light scent
since I have to stay away from real flowers.


I hope you enjoyed my little
back porch tour.😊

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!