Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Simple Fall Tablescape



This year simplicity is my theme.


It doesn't take long or much effort
to pull out a few things to create a
simple fall table.


I put on a fall tablecloth & and a fall runner
and then added my white pitcher with sunflowers
and a few pumpkin candles for accents.


I added some plaid chargers I found on sale at Michaels
and simple white dishes
with napkins that matched the tablecloth.


And my simple fall table was complete.


 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


Rooted in Thyme for Simple & Sweet Fridays

10 comments:

  1. Love the sunflowers in the white pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunflowers-they always make me smile! And those plaid charges are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall table seems so warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about simple these days too! Very nice and inviting table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The tablecloth sets a warm tone and I love the pretty white table runner. Sunflowers are a perfect touch! I picked up those chargers too. I decided to grab some before they sold out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! Aren't the chargers great - so versatile too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!