Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Simple Spring Table

 

I store my seasonal decorations in totes
but over the last few years
my spring and summer decorations
have gotten jumbled together.


So, I decided it was time to pull out all the totes
and get them reorganized.


The plan was to get the totes organized
as well as put out my Easter decorations.


But as I got thinking about it I decided I may as well
skip Easter and jump right into late spring decor
as we will be away over Easter
and it would be time to change things up
once we were home anyways.


So, with my Easter bin organized
I tucked them back away
and went straight to my decor
that I like for the months of May & June.


This is my cute little Teacup & Teapot Salt & Pepper set.


I paired up the Salt & Pepper shakers with a simple white bird.


Lilacs are in bloom here during the months of May & June
so I like to use them in my decor.
Unfortunately, as much as I love the smell
of the real lilacs blooming
my allergies won't allow me to bring them indoors
but they are one of my favorite flowers.


We have purple & white lilacs in our yard,
not quite blooming yet though.
I did see some yellow lilacs for sale in a nursery
and am very tempted to buy some to add to our yard
as I have never seen a yellow lilac in bloom before.

Do you love lilacs as much as I do?
Have you ever seen a yellow lilac?

~~~*~~~

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!