Friday, April 8, 2022

Week In Review - Adventures & Mishaps

 

What a roller coaster week it has been.
I got home from work and was just about to start cooking
when the power, with a lot of buzzing and surging,
dramatically went out.
It took four hours before it was back on.
Thankfully I was able to catch hubby
on his way home from work
and he was able to pick up something for supper.


I packed up a parcel for my daughter this week
and shipped it off.
The next parcel will be hand delivered!


I had my nails done this week and went for a bright spring look.


I had to purchase a new rice cooker this week.
I had the unfortunate accident of leaving my rice cooker
sitting on the stove and then turning on the wrong element
and cooking the bottom of my rice cooker.
I am just thankful I caught what was happening before
anything more serious happened.


I finished off the week with a stop at a local clothing store
and found this nice spring shirt for work.
It was a good way to round out this week of ups and downs.

Hope you all had a great week!

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!