Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Spring Fridge Vignette


Since my fridge is one of the first things you see
when you come in through the back porch
I like to keep it looking pretty and seasonal.


It also helps keep clutter
from getting thrown on top of the fridge.


Since lilacs are my theme for this season
I used some lilacs
and some delicate light purple flowers.


I can't remember where I got this little vase
but I have had it for many years
and the purple flowers on it go perfect with this decor.


I also love the intricate work on this 
tealight candle holder.


Do you decorate the top of your fridge?

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!