Friday, April 15, 2022

My Week in Pictures

 

Lists, lists and more lists.
Last weekend was spent making lists,
pulling out the suitcases,
and the early stages of packing.


The wind was howling something fierce the beginning of the week.
It made me think of the poem, 
"Who Has Seen the Wind"
by Christina Rossetti


Who has seen the wind?
Neither I nor you:
But when the leaves hang trembling,
The wind is passing through.

Who has seen the wind?
Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads
The wind is passing by.
~Christina Rossetti~


I have seen this little guy around our yard
and when I came home from work
he decided to be friendly.
Almost too friendly.
He couldn't figure why I wouldn't let him in the house.


What do you not see in this picture?


The weather coincided with hubby's days off
and he was finally able to take down
the outdoor Christmas decorations!


We finished off the week with some beautiful weather
and I was able to enjoy a cup of coffee outside after work
with hubby.

I hope you all had a great week!

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!