Sunday, April 3, 2022

A Page From My Day...


 For today...Sunday, April 4, 2022

Looking out my window...

I am thinking...
Of my daughter-in-law who is sick for the third time in three months.

I am thankful for...
Spring like weather.

I am creating...
A cross-stitch coaster.

I am wearing... 
Black leggings and light green tunic top.

I am hearing...
The TV

I am reading... 
"The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard
and
"Children of Dune" by Frank Hebert

Around the house... 
Making over our daughter's room into a guest room.

In my kitchen...
Scrambled Egg Wrap for Breakfast.

In my garden...
Not much happening yet but I keep checking.

Pondering these words... 
"In Putting Off your Tasks and Ruing them
You Waste more Time than you would Spend in Doing them."

~Arthur Guiterman, "Of Procrastination," A Poet's Proverbs, 1924~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Manicure~
~Video chat with my daughter~
~Attend funeral for hubbie's Uncle~
~Haircut~

A moment from my day...

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!