Sunday, April 10, 2022

A Page From My Day...

 

 For today...Sunday, April 10, 2022

Looking out my window...

I am thinking...
Of how our weather is so back and forth right now.

I am creating...
~Scrapbooking pages~

I am wearing... 
Purple leggings and a black top.

I am hearing...
Music playing and birds singing.

I am reading... 
"The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard
and
"Children of Dune" by Frank Hebert

Around the house... 
Slowly starting to pack.

In my kitchen...
~I organized my spices~

In my garden...


Pondering these words... 
"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."
~Robert Byrne~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Video chat with my daughter~
~Visit with my parents~

A moment from my day...
~We finally hung up these vintage snowshoes
that belonged to my father~

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!