Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Holidays Begin! Day One of Travel


Our holidays are finally here and we are so excited!
Unfortunately the weather is unpredictable 
with a winter/spring snow storm moving in.

 

We finished our last minute packing
and headed out in good time.
We had a lot of things to do before we actually hit the road.


First up was a fresh set of nails.
Then we were off for our Covid tests.
While we were waiting for the results I received a message
From my daughter-in-law saying my son was very sick.
Since we were at our pharmacy I talked with our pharmacist
and got some medicine recommendations.
Hubby and I then grabbed a quick lunch
and then dropped him off for a massage.
While hubby was having his massage 
I zipped over to my sons to check on him
and drop off a few things.
Thankfully he was looking a little better.
I then stopped over at my parents for a quick
visit.


With coffee in hand we were finally able to hit the road.
While we had flurries off and on during the drive 
the highways were clear and dry which I was thankful for.



We finally arrived at our hotel
and ordered in our favourite travel day pizza.


And then it was time to call it a night as tomorrow starts very early.


~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!