Friday, April 22, 2022

Bluebells and More

 

It was a beautiful morning
and we took some time to stroll around my daughter’s garden.


This is her first year with her own garden 
and it was nice to see what she has started
and hear her future garden plans.



Then it was off to Cracker Barrel for some brunch and shopping.
They always seem to have the cutest stuff.


I couldn’t resist this thermal mug.


Or these beautiful mugs which I will leave with my daughter.


I loved these mushroom salt & pepper shakers
and can’t wait to put them on my table.


These little owl magnets will be so cute in my craft room.


More salt & pepper shakers.
Turtles for my son-in-law
and Owls for my daughter.


A sunflower kit to take home for my son,


and these little gnomes for my mom.
She is not a fan of the faceless gnomes that are so popular right now
so when I saw these gnomes with faces I couldn’t resist.


Then it was off to the Bluebell Walk.



Being from the prairies we enjoyed the wetlands
almost as much as the Bluebells.









The Bluebells were in peak bloom
and so beautiful.










I thought this tree could be a gnome condo lol.


I love Cardinals and am always super thrilled to see one.


Then it was off for groceries and dinner.


I found some Mrs Dash seasonings
that I haven’t been able to find at home.


We tried this Blackberry Lemonade
which was the perfect blend of tart and sweet.


I had this Peppersteak burger.
The flavour was so amazing
I just had to take a moment to savour the flavours.


We then enjoyed the digital aquarium
before heading home for the day.



~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!