Sunday, April 17, 2022

A Page From My Day...

 


 For today...Sunday, April 17, 2022

Looking out my window...
We have been having the weirdest spring weather.
One minute it is sunny and the next it is snowing.

I am thinking...
Of only a few more days until holidays!

I am creating...
It has been quiet in the craft room this week.

I am wearing... 
Black pants and a red plaid top.

I am hearing...
The furnace running.

I am reading... 
"The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard
and
"Children of Dune" by Frank Hebert

Around the house... 
Cleaning and packing.

In my kitchen...
Trying to use up as much food as possible

In my garden...



Pondering these words... 
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."
~John F Kennedy~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Video chat with my daughter~
~Manicure~
~Errands~
~Holidays~

A moment from my day...

~*~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!