Monday, September 6, 2021

Menu Planning Monday

 We are back after a wonderful holiday
and it's time to get back into the groove
of meal planning & cooking.

I plan on easing into it this week.

Monday
Oven Baked Sausage
w/Carrots, Baby Potatoes & Brussel Sprouts
Tossed Salad

Tuesday
Leftover Sausage Meal

Wednesday
Tomato & Pasta Chicken Bake
(Freezer Meal)
Cesar Salad
Garlic Bread

Thursday
Leftover Tomato & Pasta Chicken Bake

Friday
Hot Dogs roasted over the fire
Potato Salad
Coleslaw
Fresh Veggies

Saturday
BBQ Chicken
BBQ Baby Potato Packs
Dilled Carrots
Corn on the Cob

Sunday
BBQ Pork Chops
Herbed Pasta
Garlic Green Beans
Coleslaw

What's on your menu this week?

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I don't do meal planning, other than deciding when the day gets going. I used to, but it just does not work good for me now. Partly me, partly my hubby...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!