Sunday, September 5, 2021

Around Our Sunday Table


Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~George Herbert~


It is our first Sunday back from our holidays
and we have so much to be thankful for.


The fact the we were finally able to travel to see family 
is a blessing I think we often took for granted.


It was so wonderful to have some "girl time" with my daughter.


Safe travels there and home.
A lot of driving and a lot of flying
and all went well despite some storms.


I am thankful for our kind and generous
son-in-law who took extra time off work
and drove us around to the many things we did.


What are you thankful for today?

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!