Monday, April 8, 2019

In The Kitchen This Week



What a great but busy weekend I had.
I travelled up with my mom
to visit my daughter in the big city
and we had such a wonderful time.
But now I am back home
and time to plan my weekly menu.

Monday
Chicken Fajitas
(using up some leftover chicken)

Tuesday
Tossed Salad


Wednesday
Schewan Pork
over Noodles
Asian Salad

Thursday
Roast Chicken
Oven Baked Veggies
Tossed Salad

Friday
Breaded Fish
Homemade Oven Fries
Peas & Carrots

Saturday
Garlic Bread
Cesar Salad



Sunday
Chicken Noodle Soup

~*~

What's on your menu this week?

~*~

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!